[Woodcarver] Re: Butch and his carving apron

TWWOODWORK at aol.com TWWOODWORK at aol.com
Sun Aug 15 18:59:36 EDT 2004

Poor Butch,
    I clicked on his name and received only his email  address and I wanted
his full address to order an apron .Wrote and  told him the problem and he said
it should work. It didn't on  second or third try.
    Wrote back and told him it didn't work. He  wrote back and said he had a
terrible time with these computers.
    Never did get the address.
    How about who ever put it in the Woodcarver's  Digest help him out. Guy
has a nice looking apron, but can't sell what folks  can't order.
    No, I am not interested in the apron anymore having  found the one I
ordered long ago from Big Dog hanging behind the door in my  shop.
    My best to Butch.
    Tom
    Thomas W. Horton
    Glen Mills,  PA