[Woodcarver] hurricane in Fl.

Merrilee Johnson merrihat at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 15 15:51:26 EDT 2004

My daughter is now living in Richmond VA.  For this one she is on the
outskirts but a couple other storms she was closer.  I never really payed
much attention to the weather in other parts of the country but I sure do
now!  With someone you love close it brings about more awareness to the
perils of everyone!  My prayers are certainly headed in that direction!
Merrilee