[Woodcarver] Dover design samplers

cynda douglas cynda at iw.net
Wed Aug 18 17:44:52 EDT 2004

In case some of you didn't know, or couldn't get in I'm sending the links
to their samplers.  There are free downloads every week from the books they
carry. Among other things are Audubon bird, Celtic color designs, dragons
and monsters,  bible illustrations, etc.   I have no part of Dover, just
passing it along as others have really liked it, too.  A great place for
ideas and free patterns for eggs, wood, anything.

The auction for Marnie I awsome!
Cynda

Link to sign up for the free samplers
http://www.doverpublications.com/signupdesign/

actual page
http://www.doverpublications.com/designsampler/0818/

I'd love to have you visit my web site, WOODnEGGS at
http://woodneggs.tripod.com/