[Woodcarver] (no subject)

mary jo tiger joanna45 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 20:04:16 EDT 2004

Hi Folks,this is Mary Jo again.I'm trying to do a relief carving in
Basswood.I need to know how to smooth off the little Fuzzy places.I've tried
using a sanding stick but some of the places are to small to get in.I've
also been reading that alot of carvers use a trim routers to rough out the
background on the beginnig of the pattern.Does anyone think thats a good
idea and if so where could  I get a book that would give me the
information.I read the list everyday and am grateful for the advice I've
received so far.Thanks for all your help.Mary Jo