[Woodcarver] list idea?

cynda douglas cynda at iw.net
Thu Aug 19 19:08:54 EDT 2004

I don't know it it would work or if others would want it,  but I would love
to see a list   of just the   - real Names
                               - chat name
                               - email
                              -  sites or photo sites
                                -country

of all or most of the members here that I/we could print just to have.  It
would be fun to go down the list, visit them all, connect nick names
etc.  I have had email from people I didn't even know I'd been visiting
with on the chat!
A lot of work, tho.
Cynda

I'd love to have you visit my web site, WOODnEGGS at
http://woodneggs.tripod.com/