[Woodcarver] list idea?

RAY MIGHELLS raymighells at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 20 11:39:46 EDT 2004

Cynda;  we've started a sort of picture album of listers by taking pictures at the round-ups and posting to picture trail albums.  I've posted some from Evart and Honesdale.  It isn't complete, but others have posted some too.  I will send you a copy of my pics if you'll send me your mailing address.  I like your idea,  but as you said, a major undertaking.  By the way, I think your work is GREAT!!!  The egg carving is fascinating. Regards  Ray Mighells  6760 Rt 417 Killbuck NY 716 945 0098 Please view my work at:  http://www.picturetrail.com/razaxnstuff