[Woodcarver] More auction love

Joe Dillett jdillett at thecarvingshop.com
Thu Aug 19 19:55:33 EDT 2004

Hi Fellow carvers,

One last segment of love for Marnie arrived from Neil Rippey in Charles City
IA. It is a fine one to pack for my trip to Marnie and the Whillock
Woodcarving Festival tomorrow. Thank you Neil. I know your love goes along
with it like the many many others. You may check Neil's work in my Webshots
album at the end of the album titled Marnie.

I'm going to put in my bids again and check back in the morning (back in the
lead on a few). I see that they put up some individual cane segments as well
as some canes. This auction is really taking shape thanks to all of you
wonderful carvers.

Joe Dillett
The Carving Shop
645 E. LaSalle St. Suite 3