[Woodcarver] Woodspirit Descriptions

Mike Bloomquist m.bloomquist at verizon.net
Sat Aug 21 11:39:33 EDT 2004

Cynda,

I gave my two cents worth, but just in case it's not what you were looking
for, Loren has got 'em all in "Notes from the Net".

http://carverscompanion.com/Ezine/Vol8Issue4/NFTN/NFTN.html

BTW Loren, I really enjoy writing for Matt, but it's another real kick when
I make it into your feature <especially considering who your "regulars"
are>.  Your condensation of all the woodcarving knowlege that go through
these groups is super... thank you.

Keep on Carvin'
-Mike B.->