[Woodcarver] Woodspirit Descriptions

Loren Woodard lorenwoodard at charter.net
Mon Aug 23 13:08:31 EDT 2004

Mike:

Thanks for the comments.  I try not to have regulars but sometimes it may
appear that is not the case.   Maybe I need to be more selective on the
articles.  I just pick what I feel others would enjoy reading and can get
some use out of.  I enjoyed your wood spirit descriptions and felt others
would too.

Take care!

Loren Woodard

My carvings can be seen at http://www.woodcarvers-gallery.com