[Woodcarver] Re: Cane tips-Not chair tips or metal tips, then what?

Gordon Paterson gjpat at cyberbeach.net
Sat Aug 21 17:27:32 EDT 2004

Hi Old Joe;
Nice to see you on the list again and that your web site is back up and
running.(G)

Anyway you were looking for a "cane ice tip" , a flip up type I
assume...try this web site,  it's not the one I remember but it has a
device you might find useful.
http://www.qualitymedicalinc.freeservers.com/Accessories.htm

Gordon Paterson
Dowling, Ont.Can.