[Woodcarver] RE:Woodcarvers Seminar 2005

Lynn Diel carvers_creek at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 22 19:43:30 EDT 2004

Mike
Mary is still working on the list.  She sent out the
invites a couple of months ago.  From what I heard the
last time I was at SDC (last weekend). Almost all of
those invited are returning.  The brochure is supposed
to be out in October.  The website will have them
listed the day she sends them out.  The newsletter is
located at http://www.ozarkmtnwoodcarvers.com/ and she
keeps the members uptodate on the seminar status.

Lynn