[Woodcarver] Old Joe, liability

maricha maricha at ozemail.com.au
Mon Aug 23 04:06:07 EDT 2004

old joe,
most valueable information. it is the same here in australia, we have to be
careful what is done, whether a cane/walking stick or a candle holder....
the maker is responsible and must think of the consequences.... such as fire
hazard from the candle stick holder , or a fall from the stick maker....
your information is pricelsss.
thanks
maricha