[Woodcarver] Fwd: Marnie's auction has begun... with permission

Linehan718 at aol.com Linehan718 at aol.com
Mon Aug 23 13:51:39 EDT 2004

Hi Marnie   its Maura
I am starting to recieve payments from the auction.  I would appreciate you
letting me know as soon as possible anyone who sends the payment directly to
you for any of my auctions. Don't let me know till you have payment in hand.  I
am trying to keep it all straight .  its about to get very confusing.  I will
wait until I have all payments(paypal and checks) or you verify the payment
with me on your end.  Then when all of my auctions are accounted for, I will
send all the payments I have recieved directly to you.  I will not be cashing the
checks and will forward them straight to you in one bunch. I will consider
them paid when I recieve them. I will keep the paypal payments I have recieved
thus far until I know what the total of the fees is.  Then will transfer the
balance directly to you thru paypal(I will also be donating a portion of those
fees as my monetary contribution).  please let me know your paypal username so
I can do this.
    I will also send you an email tonight or tomorrow, listing those payments
I have recieved already, along with the item names and shipping addresses so
that there is no delay in shipping.  The adventure in bookkeeping is about to
begin!  also please let me know if any of my auction items were paid for and
picked up in person so that I can disregaurd those items now.   thanks