[Woodcarver] Merrilee's back & what a trip!!

Merrilee Johnson merrihat at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 23 23:17:25 EDT 2004

God Speed and enjoy your Angel's wedding!  My sister loves her Santa!  Next
time I get one! ;)  We only met one of them.  I think it might have been
Dennis - was that who you were talking to when we were there? Tuesday mid
morning/afternoon?  He was definately a HOOT!! I wish my friend Vickie could
have met you also!  maybe next time.  She's already planning next years
visit.  Drive careful on the return trip and congratulations to Angel and
hubby!!!  (Was she the one with you at Dayton's show last year?  If so what
a nice young lady! )
Merrilee