[Woodcarver] Replying to messages in the digest format...

Bill Judt bjudt at sasktel.net
Tue Aug 24 13:31:45 EDT 2004

Bob:

If you are getting the digest, you must cut and paste FROM the digest
into a new message in order to respond to a thread.
If you simply hit "reply", the entire digest will be "quoted" and sent
to the List along with your response. This message will exceed the 35Kb
message size, and be rejected by the List. In other words, your message
will not arrive safely on the List.

Hope this helps,

Bill
List Owner