[Woodcarver] Thanks for the Welcome

Sam sammtn at aeneas.net
Tue Aug 24 13:34:40 EDT 2004

Bob,

Delete all of the Digest except for the section you want to reply to
and also change the "Subject" to reflect the topic of your reply.

You can also open a New Message, copy the section you want to reply to
and paste it into the new message.  Again, use a Subject which
reflects what you are replying to.

--
Have a great day,
Sam                              Reply To:  sammtn at aeneas.net
õ¿õ
 -

"Don't waste time worrying about future difficulties - they may never
come."

Visit my Web Site at:  http://www.geocities.com/sammtn2002/