[Woodcarver] Notes from the Net

Mike Bloomquist m.bloomquist at verizon.net
Tue Aug 24 23:52:53 EDT 2004

Loren,
I think your selection is fine.  The fact there are some "regulars" <and you
KNOW who you are> in your feature was not meant as a criticism.  Those folks
take the time more often, and are so complete and articulate and inspiring,
that it's natural for them to show up in your articles more consistantly.
It ain't broke... don't fix it... keep 'em comin'!

Keep on Carvin'
-Mike B.->