[Woodcarver] Need help in developing caricature patterns

Kevin B. Johnson duffyjohnson at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 25 13:01:55 EDT 2004

I'm a newbie wood carver that's been lurking/learning on the list for a
few months now. Great information and input from everyone.

I have a concept for three caricatures that I want to develop.
Unfortunately, the concepts are in in reference pictures and my head
only, and I don't have the artistic ability to draw the patterns needed
to roughout and carve the figures.

Does anyone have any ideas for someone to develop these patterns
for/with me? Any suggestions on who might be willing and able to help?

Thanks in advance for the input and thoughts and thanks for everyone's
time in helping beginners like me get started.

Regards,

Kevin Johnson
Graham, NC