[Woodcarver] Need help in developing caricature patterns

Loren Woodard lorenwoodard at charter.net
Wed Aug 25 16:10:22 EDT 2004

Kevin:

I addition to the books mentions, you may want to get some plastina (SP)
clay and work your design out prior to carving it.  With the clay you can
peel and replace clay until you get the design you want.  You can do most of
the modeling with your fingers and stuff found in the kitchen if you don't
have clay tools.

Loren Woodard

My carvings can be seen at http://www.woodcarvers-gallery.com
http://www.carvingmagazine.com  Carving Magazine's web site - Check out the