[Woodcarver] Plastina Clay

Loren Woodard lorenwoodard at charter.net
Wed Aug 25 19:37:56 EDT 2004

Bob:

What I do with my clay is to cut slivers off the block and work the slivers
in my hands.  This will generally soften it to a workable consistency.  If
not, put it under a lamp for a few minutes and that should help it out.
There are several different grades of the clay and you might have a hard
grade if that doesn't work.

Loren Woodard

My carvings can be seen at http://www.woodcarvers-gallery.com
http://www.carvingmagazine.com  Carving Magazine's web site - Check out the