[Woodcarver] Marnie's benefit...

Joe Dillett jdillett at thecarvingshop.com
Fri Aug 27 06:33:50 EDT 2004

Hi Gene,

It was very nice meeting the man who gives all that diamond willow away each
month. Thanks for coming to the Woodcarving Festival and taking part in the
auction. I'm glad you ended up with the cane.

The top of that cane is not glued (I think it was the top that I didn't glue
but it might have been the bottom). My forgetter is getting better. You can
pull it off and check the names that are hidden on the ends of the segments
and change the order or switch the segements with other canes.

Joe Dillett
The Carving Shop
645 E. LaSalle St. Suite 3
Somonauk, IL. 60552