[Woodcarver] Friendship cane segments....

Gene and Darlene Bremmer bremmers at midwestinfo.com
Fri Aug 27 16:36:43 EDT 2004

I was fortunate enough to get to the Carv-Fest-04 at Faribault last weekend
and fortunate enough to win the Friendship Cane #1  Segments on that were:
Two by Marilyn Osterhouse, Rev. O. Michael Wilcox, Two by Lynn Diel,
R.H.Carter, Loren Woodard, Bill Russell, Alex Bisso, Terry Zobl and Ol' Don
Burgdorf.....
What a GREAT bunch of carvers!!!!!!!  Thank you all for your donations to a
worthy cause.
I was proudly showing the cane to my Grandson and telling him how it was
done and he started asking where everyone who did the segments was from.  I
knew where some of you are at but not all of you.  I have decided I want to
put a mini history with the Friendship Cane and you will all be remembered
forever.

If you each don't mind, please send me your town and or state and even a
little info about you if you don't mind.  I would surely appreciate it.
Probably should send it off list if you have personal info in it.

Our family will have this treasure forever......

God Bless
Gene

Visit our Picturetrail Album at:  http://picturetrail.com/bremmers
Mailto:bremmers at midwestinfo.com