[Woodcarver] Finishing a carving

Bill Judt bjudt at sasktel.net
Fri Aug 27 18:18:10 EDT 2004

Ron:

Your message to the List was discarded and bounced to my mailbox. I am
not sure why the List discarded it, but most likely it has to do with
your Email address.
I decided to forward the message to the List anyhow.

Please check your subscription address to make sure that is the address
you are sending messages to the List from.

All the best,

Bill
List Owner

W.F. Judt,