[Woodcarver] my new apron

cynda douglas cynda at iw.net
Sat Aug 28 22:20:35 EDT 2004

Hi all,
Right now I have been trying out my Butch Johnson apron and I Love
it!!!!!  A very few chips escape under my arms  but when Cookie wants out,
I just stand up, stick the middle shut and go.  Before is was gather up the
towel, keep ends and side up, blah blah.  Put it down, let her out, then
all in reverse. there were stilll chips all over, in the creases of my
recliner, down the insides to the floor, in the seams.   Right now  I don't
see a single chip on the floor or in my chair!  It works just fine and
exactly what I've needed a very long time.  And, I can take the waist
straps around and back cross them and back to tie it in front.  That is
considerable yardage but the generous ties allow it.   I am just so pleased
with it I can't find the words.  Home health comes in once a week to clean,
and now  I won't be hearing their complaints.
Thank you so much, Butch.

And Ray, the CDs are neat. Haven't watched them all yet, but more
tonight.  I can put some faces on people I"ve met here!  Thank you,
also.  Woodcarvers must be a different breed of people.
Cynda  http://woodneggs.tripod.com