[Woodcarver] Re:Sally and David Nye's site

Joe Dillett jdillett at thecarvingshop.com
Sun Aug 29 09:16:45 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----

From: "Doris Briggs" <jbriggs at telusplanet.net>

To: <mosterhouse at sbcglobal.net>; "[Woodcarver]"
<woodcarver at six.pairlist.net>

Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2004 11:52 PM

Subject: Re: [Woodcarver] W3E Exchange received

> Just in case Sally doesn't see this right away their web site is:
>
> http://www.fancarversworld.com/
>
> Doris

************

Thanks for posting Sally and David Nye's site Doris.

I just can't say how great I think their book is, not only because of the
clear instruction, but the research of the history of this art that goes
back hundreds of years. Their love for Fan-Carving is contributing to keep
fan-carving alive and bring it back into popularity.

Doris, the UPS man brought a box from Marnie. I opened it and found both
carvings. Oh, alright, there were five carvings in the box. I'll keep them
safe for you. Looking forward to seeing you at the GOW.

Joe Dillett
The Carving Shop
645 E. LaSalle St. Suite 3
Somonauk, IL. 60552