[Woodcarver] Re: Sharpening Warren Blades or Any blade for that matter

TWWOODWORK at aol.com TWWOODWORK at aol.com
Sun Aug 29 18:41:35 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/29/2004 12:01:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
woodcarver-request at six.pairlist.net writes:

Ok,  Carol!  Don't keep me hanging,  What's your secret.  I've  gone
through 3 my favorite shape blades in the past year and can't for  the
life of me get them back to anywhere near where they were when  new.

I would suggest to anyone having problems with  their sharpening that they
get a copy of Everett Ellenwoods Sharpening  Instructions on VHS or DVD. I
prefer the DVD as you can go to different sections  to check on different carving
tools. It will answer more sharpening questions  than any information that I
have run across. Costs about $28. including  shipping. Before you ask, here is
his site. _ellenwood arts |  woodcarver_
(http://www.ellenwoodarts.com/order_accepted.htm) .
I have no interest in Ellenwood other than as a paying customer.
Sincerely,
Tom
Thomas W.Horton
Glen Mills, PA