[Woodcarver] Marnies Benefit

maricha maricha at ozemail.com.au
Mon Aug 30 23:32:01 EDT 2004

thank you sally and david,  for putting us in the picture.... very moving
and although i would have been delighted to be .... the distance from
australia making it physically impossible to be there, but your email
certainly has joined us in thought and spirit. thank you for sharing and
thus enabling us to participate in this special occasion.
thank you.
maricha