[Woodcarver] Follow The Sun

Bill Smith baydolphs at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 22:13:49 EST 2004

hi ray

where in florida are u goin to head to as I am in the
tampa bay area n a member of the bradenton
woodcarvers, also there is the sarosata boys and girls
club which meets on tues n wends n also there is the
sun city center carvers which meet almost every day
but the maid day is on thursdays.

Bill

if u want to know more or to find out more email me
off the list