[Woodcarver] Carvers in Washington?

RAY MIGHELLS raymighells at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 6 09:58:38 EST 2004

Hi Dori;  there's a lot of woodcarvers in Washington.  I think the largest
club is the Northwest Woodcarvers, located in Puyallup or Federal Way.  A
very nice group with several world class carvers.  There might be a club
around Everette.  Our own Terry Embry, The Santa Carving Lady moved to
Seattle/Redmond area recently.   Chip Chats web site has links to most of
the wood carving organizations listed by state.  I expect you'll get several
Killbuck NY 716 945 0098 Please view my work at:
http://www.picturetrail.com/razaxnstuff