[Woodcarver] Carving Knife

PAUL B MCCAIN revpbm.1 at juno.com
Mon Dec 6 15:36:00 EST 2004

Hi Dan,

In my humble opinion and after using them for about 19 months I don't
think you can do better than the knives made by Ron Wells.  His knives
hold and edge forever and come back quickly with just a bit of honing.
His web page is ronwellswoodcarving.com

His knives are also available from Larry Yudis at the Woodcraft Shop.
Larry's Web page address is thewoodcraftshop.com.

Many make knives and many are very good and I have bought a variety of
them but none serve me better than those offered by Ron.   Many
blessings.  Paul