[Woodcarver] Evart MI Roundup

Daniel Heine Daniel.Heine at comcast.net
Tue Dec 7 18:48:44 EST 2004

Hello.

I echo Terry's comments on the roundup, it was amazing. I have one of the
woodbutcher's knives, and when I took it out of my bag at roundup, I got
some amazed looks. One fellow carver said, 'what are going to do, cut down a
tree with that thing'. I laughed hard, but when he tried it, he was also
impressed with the quality and feel.

I'll be there next year. See you all there.

Thanks,
Dan Heine