[Woodcarver] WHOTCHACORV'N????

Loren Woodard lorenwoodard at charter.net
Thu Dec 9 10:24:31 EST 2004

I've got two more rolling pins to finish carving and five Christmas
ornaments.  The rolling pins will have chefs on them with clusters of grapes
and grape leaves.  It will be the Christmas thing right up to December 22,
the day I leave for our annual trek to Florida to spend Christmas with my
brother-in-law.

Loren Woodard

My carvings can be seen at http://www.woodcarvers-gallery.com
<http://www.woodcarvers-gallery.com/>