[Woodcarver] WHOTCHACORV'N????

jan oegema jancarves3 at rogers.com
Thu Dec 9 15:05:41 EST 2004

B>J Wrote in part
I am still teaching classes four days a week. This keeps me VERY busy. Currently I have 24 students. We drink copious amounts of strong coffee.
+++++++++++++++++
Are these students the same each day Bill ?
and for how many hours a day ?
My classes were over on Nov 3 and I did 3 seminars since then
Now I am just Fa-----ng-- around doing some corv'n of my own and some orders
Wish I could take a class with you and help you empty that coffee pot at the same time
Maybe we could arange foe you to come and teach here for a week  or so
at the same time you could stop off at the ROUNDUP and see you good (and not so good ) relatives
Let it sink in and think about it
Sounds like a plan EH??
                                    Woodbutcher Jan

Check out my web site at

http://members.rogers.com/jancarves

Also take a look at my picture trail albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/woodbutcher