[Woodcarver] Heads-up on shipping to Canada

Clive Goss clive at ns.sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 10 08:17:04 EST 2004

Thanks Susan and Mike,
Yes, I was surprised at how quick it arrived, and my two girls already have
them individually wrapped and under the tree with their names in the 'from'
field on the tag, so they are happy. It was a good idea of yours to put
"Carving Books" on the customs label, because my wife thought they were for
me and not her, so thanks for that, another good idea of yours.
Thanks again for the fast shipping.
Take care.
Clive.