[Woodcarver] Carving Knife

Doug Evans dge1 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 10 23:47:11 EST 2004

Irwin, I like the Drake detail knife. They seem to have just the right
flex for me.

Doug Evans

I just noticed the discussions about carving knives, I had a ten year
old detail knife which recently has dissapered it was made special for
me! Does any one know who makes a good detail knife with a little
flexibility in it? Also I just received a pattern for a horses head and
saddle which goes on top of some sort of walking stick to use as a cane.
Does any one know where i can get a walking stick at a reasonable price?