[Woodcarver] Carving Knife

butch johnson cmjohnson at i-55.com
Sat Dec 11 11:36:19 EST 2004

Irwin, To find a walking stick look at treeline.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Doug Evans
  To: '[Woodcarver]'
  Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 10:47 PM
  Subject: RE: [Woodcarver] Carving Knife

  Irwin, I like the Drake detail knife. They seem to have just the right flex for me.

  Doug Evans

  I just noticed the discussions about carving knives, I had a ten year old detail knife which recently has dissapered it was made special for me! Does any one know who makes a good detail knife with a little flexibility in it? Also I just received a pattern for a horses head and saddle which goes on top of some sort of walking stick to use as a cane. Does any one know where i can get a walking stick at a reasonable price?