[Woodcarver] Carving Knife

Woodcarver87 woodcarver87 at cox.net
Sat Dec 11 13:12:40 EST 2004

Irwin....suggest you try our own Gene Bremmer at: bremmers at midwestinfo.com

I have received great diamond willow walking stick materials from him and
great service. He's also a "good guy". John A

    I just noticed the discussions about carving knives, I had a ten year
old detail knife which recently has dissapered it was made special for me!
Does any one know who makes a good detail knife with a little flexibility in
it? Also I just received a pattern for a horses head and saddle which goes
on top of some sort of walking stick to use as a cane. Does any one know
where i can get a walking stick at a reasonable price?

---