[Woodcarver] WHOTCHACORV'N????

Merrilee Johnson merrihat at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 11 23:28:43 EST 2004

Wow!  Great spoon Alex.  The one and only I tried isn't finished yet.  It
was suggested that I could sand most of it start to finish and that
unfortunately turned me off to love spoons and after I bought a huge book on
them too!  <bg>  But that's ok cause the pictures in the book are wonderful
to look at!  Maybe I'll try them again sometime.
Merrilee