[Woodcarver] some new pics posted

Sylda sylda at kansas.net
Wed Dec 15 14:28:21 EST 2004

Maura, your new work is good.   I am particularly interested in your picture
of your Mom.  I¹ve been self teaching myself to burn faces.  I would like to
be able to do portraits from photographs.  I couldn¹t tell how much relief
there is in your picture, but it looks great.  If you can give me any tips
I¹d appreciate it.  When you can see improvement in your work I¹d say your
truly on your way & progressing.

Take care & God Bless,
Sylda