[Woodcarver] some new pics posted

Merrilee Johnson merrihat at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 18 21:33:22 EST 2004

Hi Mara!
   Your Mom's picture turned out very well!  I showed my sister your shelves
for the CD's with the carving on the side and wanted to show her your
kitchen details (it was you that did the neat top molding around your
kitchen - hopefully - wasn't it?)  and I couldn't find it.  Where did they
go?
   BTW - you have worked on your picturetrails.  Nice addition with the
music and the automatic slide show!  It was nice traveling through again.
  Merry Holidays!
Merrilee