[Woodcarver] Catalogue shipping costs

TWWOODWORK at aol.com TWWOODWORK at aol.com
Mon Dec 20 10:05:09 EST 2004

Ya can always learn something reading a catalogue. Reading "Big Dog's" most
recent one and came across his mailing costs and policies. I was in bed sick.
Didn't realize what a good deal he offers. Only charges the actual price  of
mailing your "stuff" plus $1.00.
    You may not think that is much, but take a look at  most catalogues and
their mailing charges. They have a minimum charge of several  $ all out of
proportion if you are only ordering a small  item or two. Have  not ordered a
number of times because the mailing costs made the item  extremely costly.
    Try looking at "Big Dog's" shipping charges! Actual  shipping costs plus
$1.00. That's the best deal I have found
    I have not financial interests in his business  other than as a paying
customer, but did feel list members might appreciate a  chance to save a buck or
two.
    My best for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New  Year.
    Tom
    Thomas W. Horton
    Glen Mills, PA