[Woodcarver] Catalogue shipping costs

Bill Smith baydolphs at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 21 01:35:43 EST 2004

yes I agree with u on that and I seen many companies
charge big prices and not even there shippin or
handlin is worth that much as payin 5 dollars n the
catolage bein only 3 pages n not even in color or any
pics.

I send mine out for what it cost to mail it out

Bill Smith
baydolphs carving supplies
dealer for warren