[Woodcarver] Gentle Subscribers: Two more donations.... the year is almost at an end!!!

Bill Judt bjudt at sasktel.net
Thu Dec 23 12:43:38 EST 2004

Gentle Subscribers :-)

Rip Stangroom (his fist name is actually _________ ) and Robbin
Wenzoski sent their donations to the List this week, and both were like
Christmas presents for this ol' List Owner. Thank you both for taking
the time in this busy Christmas season to think about the List in this
way.

I have added their names to the List supporters page at:
http://wwwoodcarver.com/WWWList/WWWListSupporters2004.html

The year is almost over, and I want to thank all who have taken time in
2004 to support the List. Your many donations - and letters - have not
only helped keep the list healthy but have encouraged me to continue
maintaining this List into its ninth year. It started in April 1996,
you know. WOW! Have the years flown by.

Blessings and Peace in this season of the Christ,

Bill

W.F. Judt,
46 Harvard Cres,
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan,