[Woodcarver] Re: Pocket knives.

Clive Goss clive at ns.sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 23 13:41:00 EST 2004

Hi all,
I am looking for a good folding belt/pocket knife for carving. Please don't recommend the Flexcut, I have one and am not impressed. Something with two blades for carving whittling. So if anyone has one they think is the most wonderful knife they have ever owned and can point me to a seller I will be very grateful. I have searched the net but there is just to many to choose from.
Thanks for your help, and a very happy holiday to one and all. HO, HO, HO.
Clive.