[Woodcarver] pencil drawings

Wynne Simmons wyndysim at graceba.net
Fri Dec 24 02:13:55 EST 2004

I have posted on PT 2 pictures of carvings I did based on the pencil
drawings.  I wish I knew who drew the pictures.  I'm hoping I'm right in
thinking that a while back someone said it doesn't violate copyright
laws if you do one copy in a different medium and it's not for sale.
These two were gifts to friends.  They're in my Picturetrail album under
Recent Carvings.

Thanks Jan and Bill for your nice comments!  Sorry it took me so long to
respond, but I've been swamped with stuff that had to been done.

I pray all of you have a wonderful Christmas.

Wynne Simmons

Ashford, Alabama

wyndysim at graceba.net

http://www.wiregrassalpacas.com <http://www.wiregrassalpacas.com/>

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=6
<http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=6&uid=138062&> &uid=138062&

Wynsdy I sure enjoyed the stroll through your website and P T

Thanks for sharing

                                    Woodbutcher Jan