[Woodcarver] Introduction

Robbin Wenzoski aruba69 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 25 05:13:20 EST 2004

Hi all on the list, I wish all, a Merry Christmas & a safe holiday season! I have been reading most of the posts on the list for almost a year now, following links to your pictures & websites & I am impressed & appreciate the great information & advice that is shared here. I am new at carving/sculpting & really green at the internet as well, but I do have a website! Please visit & leave your comments, thoughts, advice, etc. at http://www.geocities.com/aruba692003/index.html
Thanks & Best wishes to all, Robbin Wenzoski