[Woodcarver] Introduction

sally nye sarolyn at accn.org
Sat Dec 25 09:07:20 EST 2004

Hi Robbin,
Glad you "spoke up" here on the list.  I briefly scanned your website
and it is very nice.  It looks as if you can tackle any project and do
it well.  Good for you...very talented.  I envy folks like you.  Do you
live in Stratford, Ontario, now?  We were there a couple of times last
year when traveling through from Chipping Away's events.
Happy Holiday season to you.
Sally
http://www.fancarversworld.com