[DesignII] Transfer results to Excel

Lynn McGuire winsim at winsim.com
Wed Jun 12 18:24:05 EDT 2002

Hi Phil (and other who are interested),

There is a new Excel Blaster at www.winsim.com/fm2nbook.exe

This version has the data results transfer for the Refine column feed
flash and product / pumparound cooling curves.  You must turn ON
the printout for the Refine column feed flash and the Pumparound
cooling curves.

This Excel Blaster also has the new Stream Summary sheet
configuration and additional items in it.

Thanks,
Lynn McGuire