[game_preservation] Game developers memorial page?

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Thu Feb 7 12:54:12 EST 2008

Players - good interesting angle, one I didn't think of. These memorial
pages should encompass the industry as a whole - from the people who
make games, to players, to related industry people. Since it's a
young-ish industry, hopefully we won't have our work cut out backlogging
some memorials, at least having brief pages.

If you have any website links (and I will look myself, but a good
example is always welcome) of a player memorial, I'll have that as a
base too.

For now, no separate categorisation will take place. In the future I
might see if we need to break some people into groups for organisation.

Andrew