[game_preservation] Game developers memorial page?

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Sat Feb 9 19:43:16 EST 2008

All,

I have created Mark Haigh-Hutchinson's page using Devin's text:

http://www.igda.org/wiki/Memorials/Mark_Haigh-Hutchinson

From a technical standpoint I've made up a template and altered the
example a bit. It should be as clean as a final one would be.

Comments are needed on if this looks okay for now; I don't want to
revise the design heavily once I gather information for a dozen more of
course. I've made it simple and clean, wiki pages are not the most
personal of things, but are nice and clean for this kind of stuff.

Also; Sam Punnett (who is on this list but for some reason can't send
messages to it) has given me details of Dani Berry's memorial page,
which I'm waiting on permission for the eulogy use. I've made links to
Bobby Fischer and Richard Knerr. The list already had Gunpei Yokoi and
Eric Dybsand on it. Eulogies are now very welcome for all these
individuals, as are names of further
developers/players/innovators/related people, so that at least a
placeholder link can be created.

Thanks,

Andrew